Monday, June 05, 2006

Let the procrastination begin...

Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I'm a procrastinator. I'll try to play it off by telling you that I work better under pressure, but that's bullshit. I'm a procrastinator plain and simple and at no time does the procrastinator in me rear it's ugly head more fiercly than when I have a camping trip coming up. You would think that packing for camping trips would be a fairly simple task for someone who took six trips last season, but it's the same feeling of panic over what clothes to pack, what food to bring, shopping, cooking the food, etc. that sends me into a mode of bitchiness, irritability and ultimately procrastination in the days leading up to a trip. We leave Thursday and if I was smart, I would spend the day today getting some stuff done. This blog however, serves as evidence that I'll find anything...and I mean anything to do besides pack when I'm supposed to. Off to brush my dog's teeth.

No comments: